If you are also tired of missing important calls, don’t worry! We understand. However, the Airtel Missed Call Alert feature can help you. Missed Call Alerts (MCA) is a feature that allows Airtel users to receive notifications about missed calls when their mobile phone is switched off, out of network coverage, or when they are unable to take a call
For every missed call, the Airtel user will receive an SMS notification or a push notification from the Airtel Thanks app informing them about the missed call and providing details such as the caller’s phone number, date, and time of the missed call.
Earlier, this service was available for activation through the USSD code only. But most recently, Airtel launched this feature in the Airtel Thanks app and made the whole process quite convenient. Let’s talk about how you can activate MCA with just a few taps on your phone.
How to activate Airtel Missed Call Alerts from the Airtel Thanks app?
Follow the below steps to activate the MCA feature on the Airtel Thanks app:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of the Airtel Thanks app installed on your smartphone. You can download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store if you haven’t already.
- Launch the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your Airtel account using your registered mobile number and OTP (One-Time Password) verification.
- Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the home screen of the app. Look for the ‘call manager’ section on the app.
- On the Missed Call Alerts activation page, you may find a toggle switch or an “Activate” button. Toggle the switch or tap on “Activate” to enable the service.
- Allow contact access and notification permission to help Airtel identify your callers by name and notify you in real-time using push notifications to ensure you don’t miss any calls.
Once activated, you will start receiving push notifications for missed calls when your phone is switched off or out of network coverage. Remember that the steps provided are based on the general functionality of the Airtel Thanks app, and the app’s interface and options may evolve over time. If you encounter any difficulties or inconsistencies, it’s advisable to refer to the app’s user guide, contact Airtel customer support, or visit the official Airtel website for further assistance.
Other than the Airtel Missed Call Alerts feature, the app can also be used as a UPI transaction app or a bill payment app. Download it to explore more features today!